Tot-Spot Drop-in Childcare:
Let's play! The Tot-Spot is open and ready to provide fun, safe childcare.
Let us take care of your children, giving you the freedom to take a fitness class located at the Recreation Center, visit the fitness room, go for a swim,
or simply enjoy a nice soak in the hot tub.
Who: Children ages 6 months-7 years
Where: MRC MP Room
Cost: $1 for one hour or $2 for 1.5 hours
Tot-Spot Rules, Policies, and Procedures:
• Tot-Spot is available for a maximum of one and a half hours per day per child.
• Parent or guardian must remain in the Meeker Recreation Center at all times while their child is in Tot-Spot.
• No snacks allowed. Only water in a sealed cup and pre-made baby bottles are allowed.
• Tot-Spot staff will not change diapers. Children who are able to use the restroom unassisted will be escorted to the restroom and staff will remain just outside restroom door. It is mandatory that parents/guardians ensure their children have a fresh diaper or have just used the restroom prior to drop off at the Tot-Spot.
• Space is limited; children will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
• Prior to first time use, a parent/guardian must sign the Tot-Spot Policies & Procedures Form and complete a Child Information Form.