Program Policies & Procedures
• Visit Guest Services at the Meeker Recreation Center.
• Call Guest Services at 970-878-3403. A debit/credit card is required if registering by phone.
• Payment is required upon registration if the program/activity has a fee associated with it.
• Be aware that there are minimum and maximum participation numbers associated with some activities/programs. Ensure enrollment in the programs of your choosing by registering as soon as possible.
• Early Bird Cost reflects the price paid on or before the listed deadline.
• If space allows, patrons may register after the listed deadline for Full Cost.
• When entire program/activity is cancelled by the ERBM Recreation & Park District.
• When registrant withdraws from program/activity prior to registration deadline.
• When a drop-in fee or birthday party fee or reservation has been paid and the pool or park has closed unexpectedly.
• When there is a partial cancellation of a program/activity.
• For withdrawals on or after first day of program/activity.
• No refunds for contracted service programs.
• See Guest Services for any other questions or to inquire about any refund.
*Exceptions to this refund policy may be approved by a supervisor or manager.
• Annual memberships paid in full at the time of purchase may qualify for a prorated refund based on the month of expiration. Please speak with Administrative Services Supervisor for more information.
• For planned or unexpected closures; for annual memberships on a monthly payment plan.
Refund Options –
• When a refund is issued, the patron will have the option to put the refund amount on account or receive a check by mail. Refunding to credit/debit cards is NOT an option.
CODE OF CONDUCT POLICY
ERBM Recreation & Park District seeks to create a welcoming environment for all facility users and program/activity participants. To assist in ensuring a safe and satisfactory experience, the District asks that all patrons exhibit respectful, courteous, and considerate behavior. The District reserves the right to take appropriate actions with any individual who demonstrates inappropriate behavior.
ACTIVITY/PROGRAM CANCELLATION POLICY
ERBM Recreation & Park District reserves the right to postpone, reschedule, or cancel any activity if, at any time, the weather conditions and/or field/facility are deemed unsafe. Activities postponed or cancelled may or may not be rescheduled. For current information call Guest Services at 970-878-3403 or visit www.ERBMrec.com prior to the start of the program/activity.
Some activities/programs may have a minimum number of participants needed to run the activity/program. In the event the minimum has not been met, ERBM Recreation & Park District reserves the right to cancel the activity. Participants will be notified and a refund will be given.
AGE/GRADE REQUIREMENTS POLICY
• Participants must be the required age/grade on the first day of the program/activity.
• Programs for children ages 2–3 require the child to be at least 2 years old and under 4 years old on the first day of the program/activity.
• Pre K–K programs are for children at least 4 years old on the first day of the program through Kindergarten age. They do not need to be enrolled in Preschool or Kindergarten.
Grade Requirements –
• For June through August programs/activities with grade requirements, refer to the grade the participant will enter in the fall.
• For programs/activities that occur during the school year, refer to the grade in which the participant is currently enrolled.
Special Program Exceptions –
• Age requirements for certain external sport league programs, such as Coach/Machine Pitch, are determined by the league. The age required by date may be something other than the first day of the program. Details will be in the pertinent Line-Up.
• National/state programs, such as the Denver Nuggets Skills Challenge, Colorado Rockies Skills Challenge, etc., have their own age-by date requirements. Details will be in the pertinent Line-Up.
• Programs containing curriculum and/or requirements imposed by other external organizations, such as American Red Cross, may have their own age requirements.
ERBM Recreation & Park District invites patrons with or without disabilities to join our programs, parks, and facilities. If you are in need of modifications because of a disability, contact Shelly Rogers, Accessibility Coordinator, at 970-878-7415.
CHILD SUPERVISION POLICY
For their own safety and in consideration of other patrons, children under the age of 8 must be supervised by someone that is at least 13 years of age while in the facility; this applies to children ages 6-7 that have passed a swim test. Those participating in an ERBM program, activity, or event are excluded from this policy because they are under ERBM supervision.
To inquire about volunteering with the ERBM Recreation & Park District, contact Guest Services at 970-878-3403 or visit www.ERBMrec.com to download and print a Volunteer Handbook.
The ERBM Recreation & Park District staff routinely photographs and videotapes guests enjoying our parks, facilities, programs, events, and equipment. These images may be used in print, visual presentations, and on the website or social media to promote the District. If you do not wish yourself and/or your children to be photographed, please inform Guest Services and complete the Media Release Refusal form.